Re: [Trlog] Pre-filling the exchange window

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "Eric Hilding" <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Pre-filling the exchange window
From: "Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2003 10:36:25 +0100
Hi Eric,

if you have TRMASTER database with QTH entries for the US stations, TR fills
QTH (state) automatically.  Just set INITIAL EXCHANGE = QTH (within Ctrl-J
menu).  If you don't have TRMASTER database, you can create it by yourself
easely, by your previous ARRL DX and domestic contest logs.

For mentioned states, you don't need to type a whole cty abbreviation,
requested feature already exists in TR.

73, Merry Xmas & a Happy New Year,

Mirko, S57AD