RE: [Trlog] Loss of freq input

To: "VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Loss of freq input
From: "Bob Tellefsen" <n6wg@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2003 10:33:35 -0800
Thanks for the note, Brett.
Fortunately, it was nothing serious, more a case of
cockpit trouble :-)
I pressed the button on my KRC2 that switches R2 on and
off in the K2.  In the process I must have pressed on an
adjacent button also, generating some command to looked
like "turn off comm port".  I checked the PORT setting in
the second menu and found it OFF.  Resetting it to ON took
care of the problem and I worked the rest of the contest with
no problems, at least from the rig/computer setup :-)
Would have been nice to have had a few more stations on though.
73, Bob N6WG