Re: [Trlog] TR .exe?

To: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR .exe?
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 16:47:43 -0600
On Tue, Dec 30, 2003 at 04:41:58PM -0500, Zivney, Terry L. wrote:
> I finally have a reason to update my TRLog from version 6.50
> which I've been using for several years - the arrival of my
> new Orion.  However, recent versions, such as 6.79, 6.78, etc.
> don't have the essential TR.EXE file!  And the TR.EXE from 6.50
> won't work on either of my two computers with the files from
> ALL679, ALL678, etc.

All of the versions that have been emailed to you do
contain the .exe file.  But I am going to guess that
one of two things is happening:

Your ISP or whomever it is that manages your email
account is striping them out off the zip file.

Or

You are using Microsoft Outlook and one of the
"security" updates to it was to make it
impossilbe for you to get access to .EXE files
that are emailed to you.

I bet you are not getting POST.EXE or INSTALL.EXE either.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net