Re: [Trlog] INPUT CONFIG FILE and POST

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] INPUT CONFIG FILE and POST
From: Anthony Rodgers <arodgers@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 13:43:57 -0800
Hi Fred,

I make extensive use of the INPUT CONFIG FILE command also, but I always leave the 'standard' entries in my LOGCFG.DAT file for exactly this reason - my LOGCFG.DAT file looks like this:

MY CALL = VA7IRL
CONTEST = IOTA
DISPLAY MODE = COLOR
INPUT CONFIG FILE = IOTA.ICF

When setting up for a new contest, I go through the new contest 'wizard', enter my call, pick the contest and select 'Color' when asked. I answer 'N' to everything else - everything else is in a contest-specific config file (I also use the STDCFG.DAT file for stuff that doesn't change from one contest to another, but that's another story).

It would be nice if POST read INPUT CONFIG FILE and STDCFG.DAT the same way that TR-Log did.....

Hope this helps.

73 de VA7IRL,
--
Anthony Rodgers