[Trlog] Bug In Auto-CQ Discovered

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Bug In Auto-CQ Discovered
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 23:04:03 -0800
OK...I made the speed-down changes to equalize the WPM back to the starting point. But I kept doing some testing.

It works fine UNLESS you ESC out of the Auto-CQ and subsequently do an ALT + C to resume.

This causes the Auto-CQ to resume, but at the ramped up speed vs. the WPM settings on the screen or "equalized" within the .cfg file, and you can NOT adjust the WPM downward via the keyboard PgUp/PgDwn as already communicated.

"Wish List" :-)

73...

Rick, K6VVA