RE: [Trlog] SO2R

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Trlog] SO2R
From: K4RO Kirk Pickering <k4ro@k4ro.net>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 10:28:17 -0600
Yes, the bandmap behavior is a bit different now.
I'm pretty sure that in the past, simply moving
the dial of the S&P (inactive) radio would cause
the band map for that band to appear.  Now, you must
either set "BAND MAP ALL BANDS = TRUE" or press Alt-D
to manually display the band map for the S&P radio.
It does not display automatically like I remembering
it doing before.  I liked it better before.

I also took Mike's reccomendation on the ICOM RESPOSE TIMEOUT
and ICOM COMMMAND PAUSE settings, and they worked great.
I did not have a single radio comm glitch the entire contest.

-Kirk  K4RO