Re: [Trlog] Re: DOS Window Display Difficulties

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Re: DOS Window Display Difficulties
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 16:48:35 -0800
Kenneth, WM5R replied:
>> Tnx for the effort, Andre, but ALT + Space doesn't work...just sends TR
>>  into S&P with my call being sent :-)
> He meant Alt+Enter.

Tnx, tried this one too but no luck.

===
George, K5TR inquired:
>> Just can't figure this one out.
>What is your computer?

A Toshiba Tecra 740CDT P166 with WIN95.

===
Robert, K5PI suggested:
> Try Alt-Enter. Also, if you right click the icon you use to launch TR
> (create a shortcut if you haven't) and choose Properties, you'll see several
> display options. These vary by Windows flavor, but you should see what you
> need.

I don't use an Icon to lauch TR, but rather "TR" in the DOS mode. I already tried
every possible option for the Windows properties another way...open in a window,
full screen, different lines of display, etc., etc. Everything I could think of.

There is one more thing to try later and I'll report back if successful.

Tnx for all the replies and suggestions.

73...

Rick, K6VVA