[Trlog] Changing S&P From F1 & F2

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Changing S&P From F1 & F2
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 23:01:27 -0800
I would really like change the (ALT + P, E) S&P exchanges to different F keys so I can trigger with special outboard Macro keys instead of the same F1 & F2 which have different functions in the CQ mode.

Currently, F1 & F2 in S&P are configured:

F1 - Set by the MY CALL statement in config file
F2 - Set by S&P EXCHANGE and REPEAT S&P EXCHANGE

I know how to change the MY CALL & the F2 stuff in the .cfg file, I just can't figure out how to re-assign the stuff to different F keys.

Tnx for any help with this.

73...

Rick, K6VVA