Re: [Trlog] TR Logged SSB QSOs as CW

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Logged SSB QSOs as CW
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 12:54:59 -0800
Tree, N6TR wrote:

> This sounds like another reason why I am pulling my hair out redoing the whole
> radio interface section of the code. You might try 6.84 or something earlier
> until I have it resolved.

George, K5TR contributed: >
I find that turning on the FILTER SHORT RADIO MESSAGES seems
to solve this for my 850.

TNX, George. This seemed to nuke the erratic flip-flop of the display from SSB to CW while tuning.

Kirk, K4RO said the following solve a similar problem with frequencies changing:

> MULTIPLE MODES = FALSE

Great, Kirk. I think I'll just go ahead and add this line as well to be on the safe side.

Many TNX, guys. Looks like I wasn't the only one having difficulties as evidenced by other posts. I'm trying to shake out any glitches before the real deal at KP2CW in the contest.

73...

Rick, K6VVA