Re: [Trlog] Getting back on the air

To: "David O Hachadorian" <k6ll@juno.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>,"Pete Smith" <n4zr@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Getting back on the air
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 21:36:41 +0500
I use Dell Latitude PIII-500 notebook with its on-board Sound Card and have
no problems at all. The only difference from my ISA SB16 is that recording
quality is much worse. Therefore I either record messages on my home desk
top or record in Windows and then convert it into 8 bit unsigned with the
converting software. Works just fine...

Igor UA9CDC