Re: [Trlog] TRLog under FreeDOS?

To: <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TRLog under FreeDOS?
From: "Gavin Taylor GM0GAV" <>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:07:17 -0000

I tried a similar arrangement with Freedos and Win2000, using a small dos
partition and a NTFS partition. Couldn't really get Freedos to behave,
seemed to be unstable. The exact details escape me, however I gave up on it.

I then tried it with drdos 7.03 (which was a free download for personal
use), this has been woking fine for a year. I use XOSL boot manager, again
no problems.
Drdos has been perfectly stable on my hardware - Asus DDR motherboard with
256meg and a Duron 1.3Ghz.

73 Gavin