Re: [Trlog] Wrong scoring in UBA contest

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Wrong scoring in UBA contest
From: VR2BrettGraham <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 00:48:01 +0000
SM4DHF reported:

Worked about 250 qsos in the UBA contest last weekend.
If someone else did and used TR please note that 3 pointers
are only countries in Europe that are members of the European Union.
I got 3 points for all European countries which is not the same.

I also see Qs with EU countries being counted again as a mult, if a previous Q that was flagged for the same mult had scrolled out of the edit window. It also wants to count countries in EU but outside EuU as mults. I worked some ONs & although the domestic & prefix mults were correctly caught, the summary window didn't seem to reflect that, but I think this may all be due to having so many mult types. Anyone doing a serious UBA effort would be behooved to review the log file before submitting an entry.

73, VR2BrettGraham