Fw: [Trlog] RDXC & updating RUSSIAN.DOM

To: "TR-Log" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [Trlog] RDXC & updating RUSSIAN.DOM
From: "Rolf T Salme" <rolf.salme@telia.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:45:33 +0100
Jaap,

I was first thinking of deleting the old oblasts. Here is Igor's comment
to that:

"Rolf please do not remove old Id of these 5 oblasts. You may run into some
participants who are not aware about the changes and they will be sending
old ID instead. According to rules you have to put into log what was really
sent. So put in what you copy. Contest sponsors will recalculate and count
oblasts with 2 Ids only once."

Igor's proposal takes reality into concern, and so does yours.

73,
Rolf
SM5MX