[Trlog] How to correct logged band errors?

Subject: [Trlog] How to correct logged band errors?
From: Eric Hilding <>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 20:12:16 -0800
My rig interface got messed up at times due to RF problems from the 20-15-10 vertical I installed on the roof directly over the shack ;-(

I went into the .dat & .log file and made corrections for the known entries which got logged as 160m QSOs when they were really 10m ones. Unfortunately, when I re-open TR (the .cfg) file, the 160m total still includes the mis-logs.

So I tried to see if I could edit the .rst file with Notepad thinking that might be a final fix, but too many bizarre characters.

In a nutshell... "HELP!"... how to fix things???

Tnx much. Not a major score here but would like to see an accurate log sent in for the club effort.

Rick, K6VVA