[Trlog] RE: How to correct logged band errors?

Subject: [Trlog] RE: How to correct logged band errors?
From: The Locust <>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 10:06:04 -0800
Tnx to Tree and all who responded with suggestions.

I tried the RESCORE option, but that apparently nukes dupes so after much re-tweaking, it appears all is well in Paradise again. My RF problem dumped a bunch of garbage CTRL, etc. stuff into the .DAT & .LOG files which seemed to cause part of the problem so removed them.

Umh (humbly, with tail between legs) I also forgot that I had made some additional 160m QSOs late Saturday Night which brought the 160m QSO total back up beyond what I remembered it to be.

Rick, K6VVA