[Trlog] CTRL-J doesn't work in 6.74

To: TR-Log <>
Subject: [Trlog] CTRL-J doesn't work in 6.74
From: Anthony Rodgers <>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 15:13:22 -0800
Hi there,

I apologize if this has been asked and answered previously, but I searched the archives and couldn't find it.

I recently upgraded my TRLog from 6.73 to 6.74 and now CTRL-J doesn't work any more. I've tried the update on 3 different machines and they all exhibit the same symptom - CTRL-J does nothing. TRLog keeps trucking along, but CTRL-J has absolutely no effect.

My config.sys says:

The machines all have decent memory (at least 64MB), processors (at least Pentium) and are running in pure DOS (i.e. not in a DOS window) with either Windows 95 or 98 installed.

Does anyone have any ideas?

73 de VA7IRL,
Anthony Rodgers

"We're all given a ticket to the American freak show the day we're born and some people, they put their ticket away. Me, I watch the show." - George Carlin
Trlog mailing list