Re: [Trlog] Separate serial numbers

To: "George Fremin III" <geoiii@kkn.net>,"Paul Beringer" <ng7z@arrl.net>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Separate serial numbers
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:43:40 +0600
There is still no way to avoid duplicate numbers in MS environment when two
stations operate on the same band with separate antennas (e.g one CQ and
another S&P). We usually position these two operators next to each other and
they try not to log QSO before the previous one does the round trip across
the network. It slows down the operation and puts extra burden on ops but I
think nobody solved that yet including logging programs that utilise high
speed Ethernet network.

73, Igor