Re: [Trlog] Repeated CQ

To: K3BU@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Repeated CQ
From: David W Wood <g3yxx@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2004 06:45:41 +0100
I have had problems getting this function to work in certainly the last
3 versions, not checked prior to that.

The function key can be set up properly with a suitable time interval,
but when alt+c is pressed, the relevant F-key message isn't necessarily
sent.
In stead, maybe rst+#, rst, my call.

Anyone else had this problem?
Is it a software problem?
If neither of the above, any thoughts why it happens and more
importantly how to overcome it!

73 de Dave - G3YXX

In message <D9.dcd809e.2e0cf8ac@aol.com>, K3BU@aol.com writes
>In a message dated 6/24/04 11:26:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>k7nj@zahav.net.il writes:
>I understand that CT has the possibility to send a continuous CQ message
>with one key stroke. If possible, how may that be done with TRLog?
>73,
>Riki, K7NJ - 4X4NJ
>

>Hi Riki,
>
>in TRlog you can program auto repeat CQ with programmable OFF (also = 0)
>period between the repeats  Alt-Q to setup auto CQ and Alt-C to restart
>

>73 Yuri, K3BU.us, VE3BMV
>www.computeradio.us Home of "Dream Radio One"

David W Wood