[Trlog] RE: IARUHQ.DOM file

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] RE: IARUHQ.DOM file
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 22:17:21 -0700
George, K5TR wroe:

> It appears that the IARUHQ.DOM file has been missing from
> the last five releases or so.

Coincidentally, I just tried to setup an IARU file for tomorrow night's NCCC 1/2 hour practice session and for the few hours I'll operate this weekend. Yup... no IARUHQ.DOM file.

> This is a simple text file - you can edit it to add new HQ
> exchange names or even create a new file with your text
> editor.
>
> The format is:
>
> ARRL  = ARRL

For us TR n00bs or recent n00bs, apparently this is not a turnkey file like for other contests? What would be an example of an "HQ exchange name" I would potentially add? Must I add my Zone via this .dom file or within TR?

Regarding the format of: ARRL = ARRL ... where do I stick this???

TNX MUCH!

73...

Rick, K6VVA