Re: [Trlog] VFO switching

To: Bob Tellefsen <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] VFO switching
From: Ron Rossi <>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:52:30 -0400
VFO A on 11 and B on 12.

CQ SSB MEMORY F11 = <03>SRS=fr0;<04>
CQ SSB MEMORY F12 = <03>SRS=fr1;<04>

You can load the frequency in to either on by typing it in the call window and hitting <enter> for VFO A and adding the letter "B" after the frequency (no space) and hitting <enter> for VFO B. Further if you have a second radio set up hitting <CTRL><enter> will load the frequencies in to inactive radio.

Bob Tellefsen wrote:

I'm trying to find a way to use a simple keystroke to switch vfos in my K2.
I want to use it in the Sprint Saturday night.

I've gone through the manual, but haven't seen anything that seems to
address this.  Unless I just didn't recognize it for what it was.

Does anyone know if this is possible with TR? and where the info is buried?
Thanks and 73
Bob N6WG

Trlog mailing list

Trlog mailing list