[Trlog] Keying and Typing Problems

To: "TRLog Reflector" <>
Subject: [Trlog] Keying and Typing Problems
From: "Dale Martin" <>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 01:36:48 -0500
I booted the computer this afternoon to setup for the NA Sprint CW Contest.

The computer came up normally, but when I ran TRLog and renamed/used last
February's NA Sprint .cfg, the computer would not key the radios.  I could
not get any paddle/keyboard/memory keying audio from the computer.

When I entered a call in the callsign field, I could not use ESC to clear it
or the exchange field.  I had to use backspace and arrow keys to clear the
fields.  Tedious....

I tried running a couple of old contest logs.  TRLog acted the same way: no
radio keying, no PTT, no callsign/exchange clear on ESC.

I'm going to spend more time with it tomorrow (today) to try to find a fix
for this.

Any one have any experience having seen this before?

dale, kg5u

Trlog mailing list