[Trlog] TRLOG test - Orion and serial port debug not working

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] TRLOG test - Orion and serial port debug not working
From: "Zivney, Terry L." <00tlzivney@bsu.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 21:58:18 -0500
With my baseline TRLog 6.78 both Omni VI+ & Orion work ok.
[6.79 doesn't do the parallel port band data correctly].

With TRTest, computer doesn't show frequency from OMNI VI+
until I stop turning the knob.  Also, when I type the frequency
into the keyboard, the rig does not follow.

The Orion doesn't do anything at all.

But, when I add the line "serial port debug = true" to the
logcfg.dat file, the computer locks up!  Not even the 3 finger
salute brings it back to life.  Pure MS DOX 6.22.  When I
repowered the computer, the BIN files are empty.  Nothing to
show.  What is the magic placement for this command?  I put
it before all of the Rig commands, but after the callsign and
contest commands.

Terry Zivney, N4TZ/9