Re: [Trlog] Exchange Memory failure

To: TR-Log Reflector <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Exchange Memory failure
From: Fred Jensen <k6dgw@foothill.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Oct 2004 10:31:17 -0700
Happened to me too (6.72).  I made one mult correction in the .DAT file
after I noticed that I had logged Nebraska as NB instead of NE, and
wondered if that might have caused the problem.  On Sun, it seemed to
put the state/province in some of the time, but usually it didn't.  Was
working just fine Sat AM.

73,

Fred K6DGW
Auburn CA CM98