[NA-User] ADIF County Conversion v 1.6 released

To: na-user@contesting.com, trlog@contesting.com,writelog@contesting.com, yccc@yccc.org, cq-contest@contesting.com,n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com, dx4win@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [NA-User] ADIF County Conversion v 1.6 released
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 07:39:37 -0400
ADIF County Conversion v1.6 is released. You can find it at:

http://www.ad1c.com/dx4win/#County

The following new states are now supported (old states in ()):

AL (CA) FL GA IL IN MI MN NC OH (PA) TN (TX) WI

I have tested most of these with Writelog (except AL, MI and MN) but have not tested with any other logging programs. If there are problems, let me know and I will fix them.

Next on the agenda is to add support for Mid Atlantic QSO Party and New England QSO party.

These are the known issues:

1. County line operations are not supported. There is no part of the ADIF specification
which describes what to do. The program will probably just print a warning.

2. Some calls are not converted because they do not *appear* to be from the USA,
for example KH2D/4 and NL7AU/4.

3. In PA QSO Party, the program will issue a warning about ARRL sections.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC