RE: [Trlog] Dual-Booting Windows XP and DOS (fwd)

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Dual-Booting Windows XP and DOS (fwd)
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:40:50 +0000

----------------------  Forwarded Message:  ---------------------
From:    kd4d@comcast.net
To:      "Markhasin, Vitaly" <Vitaly.Markhasin@UE-1.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Dual-Booting Windows XP and DOS
Date:    Wed, 27 Oct 2004 00:36:51 +0000

Hi Vitaly:

Well, I don't think there's any more risk using this software.  Either
way, enter the wrong parameters and you can wipe out your disk.
I can wipe out all of the data on a disk using anything that lets
me access the partitions.  :-)  qtParted and ntfsresize are quite
reliable run from the proper Linux kernels.

Does System Commander reliably handle Windows XP SP2 NTFS
partitions?  Partition Magic, which I used to use, doesn't.   That's
why I quit using it.

73,

Mark, KD4D