[Trlog] Customizing Window Display Locations

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Customizing Window Display Locations
From: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:45:16 -0800
Not the best time to be making changes (a few days before the ARRL CW SS), but finally got around to buying a flat panel monitor specifically for contesting. *** FYI: Dell has a discount sale going on through Midnight tonight).

Based upon the new "up close and personal" display, I can see having the call window & exchange window in the middle of the screen is not going to cut the mustard...way too much eye movement required from the keyboard up and down, up and down. With the mini-keyboard in front of my notebook, the line-of-sight from the keyboard to the call/exchange windows (lines) was much less.

I've looked through the Manual but couldn't see how to shift around the location(s) of the various component parts of TR to display differently. I'd like to put the call & exchange lines at the b-o-t-t-o-m of the screen which would be minimal eye movement. Is there some trick to doing this (if at all)?

Tnx much & 73...

Rick, K6VVA