Re: [Trlog] Dual-Booting Windows XP and DOS

To: k8do@mailblocks.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Dual-Booting Windows XP and DOS
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 22:55:04 +0000
Hi Dennis:

This works fine, but is impractical on laptops.  There
have been problems partitioning drives in the past, but I
believe the new tools are actually stable.  However, I do
recommend a backup before trying it!  :-)

The tools I'm using are free, also...

One of my four computers is set up with a second drive
for DOS.  The other three dual-boot on a single drive.

73,

Mark