Re: [Trlog] 4-port card for an old machine?

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] 4-port card for an old machine?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 22:40:48 -0800
I'm about to purchase the Byterunner PCI-800H-CB which gives you 8 ports and a nice break-out box for your connections. At $192, it appears to be a good deal.

http://www.byterunner.com for Byterunner

Got the info about this unit from a post by AA5AU on the WriteLog reflector.

With these 8 and the two existing, I'll have 1 spare com port!!

73, Jim VE7FO

mark@nevus.org wrote:

I am wanting to get some 4-port cards for my dedicated TRlog machines. The archive discussions all seem to be quite old, so I wonder what the hot tip is these days?

Mark N5OT