Re: [Trlog] SOLD - FS - Byterunner TC-400 4 Port ISA Card

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] SOLD - FS - Byterunner TC-400 4 Port ISA Card
From: "A. Sewell" <n5na@att.net>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:41:01 -0600
The card is sold.

Thanks,

Alan N5NA

A. Sewell wrote:

All the discussion about serial cards reminded me I have a Byterunner TC-400 4 port ISA card in the drawer. I picked this card up at a hamfest last year and it appears to be new. The bag the card is in has not been opened.

It has the documentation with it. The model number shown on the invoice that was in the box shows it is a TC-400-S5-4. I think it is probably the same as the TC-400-550 shown on the byterunner.com site.

I'll take $15 including shipping by USPS Priority mail to the lower 48. First email gets it.

73,

Alan  N5NA
n5na@arrl.net