[Trlog] Multi port PCI serial cards with setcomm.exe

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] Multi port PCI serial cards with setcomm.exe
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 02:09:30 -0800
Some time ago NG7M posted a description of a little utility he had written (setcomm.exe) to make all 8 ports of a byte runner PCI serial card available to TR running under Win 98.

It was available as setcomm.zip at ftp://nc7j.qrq.com/trlog/setcomm.zip Unfortunately, that link doesn't work anymore. I e-mailed Max a couple of weeks ago about it but, so far, no reply.

Does anyone have a copy of setcomm.zip or setcomm.exe? If so, I'd sure appreciate it if you would send me a copy as it looks like it plus a Byterunner card are the answer to my dilemma of not enough serial ports and no more IRQs available for more serial cards.

73 de Jim Smith VE7FO