[ct-user] FreeDOS Autoexec.bat and config.sys files wanted

To: ct-user@contesting.com;, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] FreeDOS Autoexec.bat and config.sys files wanted
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 22:12:15 +0000
Good day all:

Would anyone who is successfully running CT or TR under
FreeDOS (or FreeDOS under DOSEMU)
please send me your autoexec.bat and config.sys files?

I am going to extend my writeup on dual-booting XP and DOS
to how to install and configure FreeDOS with TR and CT.

I will be putting the final touches on the dual-boot procedure
weekend and will post it to the web.  If anyone has tried it
and has some feedback, please let me know.

Thanks.

Mark, KD4D