[Trlog] KS - Line 600 was discarded

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] KS - Line 600 was discarded
From: "RiC" <Wo4o@Home-Sweet-Loans.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 13:01:24 -0600
----------

160 METER CONTEST LOG WARNING MESSAGE REPORT FROM THE ROBOT

KS
 Line 600 was discarded.  'KS' is not recognized as a
 valid field in a Cabrillo log file for the ARRL 160 Meter Contest.

Anyone receive anything like the above, after submitting their ARRL 160-meter Contest Log to 160meter@arrl.org ?

I double checked my log (CREATED-BY: TR Log POST Version 6.79) and find NO uppercase KS, other than call signs KS1J and KS0T. All Kansas abbreviations are Ks.

I cannot correct an item that appears to be correct to me; nor do I want anybody to lose a Q because of an error caused by a source other than myself.

Anyone willing to examine my log to determine the source/cause of the error?

TU
Ric
Wo4o

http://www.qrz.com/callsign/Wo4o