[Trlog] An F Key alternative to CTRL-V?

To: "trlog@contesting.com" <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] An F Key alternative to CTRL-V?
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 01:51:37 -0800
Bernie, ZS4TX, pointed out the following to me from the TR wish list:

17D. Add ability to execute specific config file via function key memory command.

Done in version 6.10, the CW command is EXECUTE=filename.

I tried this but wasn't able to get it to work. Maybe I didn't have filename in the correct directory. I searched the new manual.pdf for this command but didn't find it.

Has anybody used this or is it one of those things which were found to be more trouble than it was worth?

73, Jim VE7FO