RE: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer

To: <Trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [Trlog] Running TR Log on a *new* computer
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 15:19:25 +0000
Hi all:

I have four new computers dual-booting DOS and Windows XP.
It's not too difficult to do and removes all of the problems with
trying to run TR under Windows...

If anyone wants the detailed procedure I wrote up, drop me
an e-mail.  It's about a 2 MByte word document and the
process looks harder than it actually is.

TR works fine under FreeDOS, so you can install that and even
avoid trying to find a legal copy of Windows 98SE!

73,

Mark, KD4D