[Trlog] Big Remaining List

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Big Remaining List
From: Paul Kirley <pkirley@fuse.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:21:53 -0500
Minnesota's change to 3-letter county abbreviations for their upcoming QP has
caused me to re-encounter a difficulty with BIG REMAINING LIST.

When BIG REMAINING LIST = TRUE in the configuration file and characters are
typed into the call window, a window (possibly the "Multiplier Information
Window") jumps up to block a portion of the multiplier list with "Mult needs
for" information.  This obstruction seems to occur just when the big mult list
information would be useful, i.e., when trying to copy the mult info (county)
received.

I have tried setting PARTIAL CALL MULT INFO ENABLE = FALSE, but this disables
the information without disabling the window that would have displayed that
information, which continues to block part of the big mult list.

Is there a way to enable visibility of all the BIG REMAINING LIST all the time?

73, Paul W8TM