Re: [Trlog] Fwd: Install Error

To: Eric Hilding <dx35@hilding.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Fwd: Install Error
From: George Fremin III <geoiii@kkn.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 08:32:17 -0800
On Sun, Jan 30, 2005 at 07:01:08PM -0800, Eric Hilding wrote:
> Forgot to add:
>
> >However, when I run install.exe, part way through the process I get
> >stopped with:
> >
> >        Runtime error 005 at 013F:04FD
>
> I first unzipped the all679.zip file and copied all the files to
> the  C:\log\unzipped sub-directory.  Tried installing both from within the
> DOS mode and WINdoze.

I am not sure what that error is but the install program does not
doo much - you can just copy all the files into the directory
you want TR-Log to reside in an dthen add that to the PATH statment
in your autoexce.bat file.

I dont think the install program does anything beyond
those two things.

--
George Fremin III - K5TR
geoiii@kkn.net