Re: [Trlog] Exchange default value ?

To: <QSKguy@aol.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Exchange default value ?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 21:17:34 +0500
Hi QSK guy. That is exactly the way it is. 599 is assumed if you do
not type in the exchange box different RST. The default RST does not
show in the exchange box though because there is no need for that,
BTW it would be great if everyone on the reflector sign postings with
name and call sign :)

73, Igor UA9CDC

> Hello,
> I'm trying to learn how to use TR Log. I read the documentation but
I have