[Trlog] LPT Woes...

To: "TRLog Reflector" <>
Subject: [Trlog] LPT Woes...
From: "Dale Martin" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 23:50:59 -0600
For a few years now, I've been keying and paddling TRLog with the LPT port.
Every thing was hunky-dory.

Suddenly, I cannot seem to resolve a di-dah problem caused by the paddle

Using my own SO2R box and a TopTen DXD box, I get the same di-dah problem.

The only way to resolve it seems to be to REM out Paddle Port=1 in the .cfg

I figure something is telling pins 12/13 of the LPT to go low and stay low.

Could it be anything in TRLog that might do that?

I've REM'ed and un-REM'ed a bunch of stuff in the cfg to no avail.  The only
way to stop the di-dah is to REM out Paddle Port=1.

Could there be anything in Control Panel or DOS that might cause or tell
pins 12/13 of the LPT to be forced low?

Thanks for any help...

dale, kg5u

Trlog mailing list