Re: [Trlog] RUDX Contest Bug?

Subject: Re: [Trlog] RUDX Contest Bug?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 07:45:10 +0200 (EET)

You should check your russian.dom. All oblasts are listed there, and if there
are not YN, TR will not accept it.

Look more e.g. from here:

Instead of that, I found couple of things in TR, specially related to SO2R

Can someone tell what is the current TR update policy nowadays?
I just checked that last TR update (listed in web-site rev. history) was 6.79
back to 22 Nov 2003...1.5 years ago.

Will we get some day WIN-based software, which will beat all current ones?
Is the development work of Dos-TR freezed or is this product just end of its'

It would be nice to here what is the "detailed" future plans of TRLog team?

Marko OH4JFN