Re: [Trlog] customised files - was: Re: RUDX Contest Bug?

To: <trlog@contesting.com>, "VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] customised files - was: Re: RUDX Contest Bug?
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 20:02:02 +0600
From: "VR2BrettGraham" <vr2bg@harts.org.hk>
To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Sent: Saturday, March 26, 2005 12:42 PM

> Anyway, seeing how everybody has to do something in
> order to log Qs with stations in these oblasts, maybe
> Tree can distribute one as a replacement for RUSSIAN.DOM
> in a future release of the program - RDXC has become very
> popular in the last few years & there is nothing more frustrating
> than not being able to log a contact because you copied what
> the other guy sent.  ;^)
>
> 73, VR2BrettGraham

Another idea is to make Ctrl-Enter combination to force TRlog act as
if the MULT was set to WYSIWYG.
It may help in other contests when one of the dom files is outdated
or the operator just does not know to send the correct regional ID.

Worked from 8Q7DV in RDXC and WPX SSB using TRlog on 3 networked
computers. No problems at all :)
Thanks Tree. I only wish there is some hope for Win version sometime
in the distant future. I have tried N1MM on several occasions and it
was irritating after getting used to TRlog elegant logic.