Re: [Trlog] Trlog Elegance

To: <>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Trlog Elegance
From: "Mark Shaum" <>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2005 17:43:06 -0500
> Thanks Tree. I only wish there is some hope for Win version sometime
> in the distant future. I have tried N1MM on several occasions and it
> was irritating after getting used to TRlog elegant logic.

Agree on the elegance part.  I'm forcing myself to use Writelog for all
non-CW contests just to get used to the additional keystrokes, clicks,
buzzes, whirs, and I must admit some nice features.  When I try any
current windows-based logger on CW I usually quit after the 10th QSO and
load up TR on the rig control PC.

Mark K9TR

Trlog mailing list