[Trlog] Orion Rig Control Problems

Subject: [Trlog] Orion Rig Control Problems
From: Mark Bailey <>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:45:13 -0400
Good day, all:

I played a bit more with the Orion and TR679 Friday before the WPX
contest.  I was unable to get rig control working reliably.

I wonder if this could be related to the firmware version? I
have successfully used one Orion with TR-Log on multiple occasions,
including one of these Orions.  The only change was to update the
firmware to get rid of the PTT acting as a CW keying input problem.

Is anyone successfully using TR with an Orion at all?  How about one
using the new firmware (1.372)?  Am I the only one having Orion
control problems? :-)

Mark, KD4D

Trlog mailing list