Re: [Trlog] Rescoring logs w/ over 10,000 Qs?

To: Jari Perkiömäki <jpe@uwasa.fi>,<trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Rescoring logs w/ over 10,000 Qs?
From: "Mirko Sibilja" <s57ad@amis.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2005 22:10:05 +0200
Hei Jari,

in the past I took care for S50HQ logs and used the same method you
mentioned. In some situations, we had logs with 12 000 Qs total which caused
some problems with memory available. But, when available memory drown down
under certain limit, TRLog switched off more and more functions. But, it
rescored our log(s) correctly. Don't know what would happen with, say, 15000
+ Qs in the log... I think (depending of available memory) upper QSO limit
is slightly above 12000 contacts... So, do not be to successful in the
future, <grin>

73!
Mirko, S57AD