[Trlog] FT-100 compatibility

To: "'TRlog'" <TRlog@contesting.com>
Subject: [Trlog] FT-100 compatibility
From: "Bob Evans" <K5WA@houston.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 09:05:50 -0500
I've interfaced TRlog with an FT-100 in the past, but it doesn't seem to
work in 6.79.  Does anyone remember which version of TRlog interfaces with
an FT-100 so I don't have to reload the past 10 versions.  Tree thought it
was 6.72 and I'll be trying that tonight, but I know this combination wasn't
the highest priority in his planning list.  It is like putting K-Mart tires
on a Maseratti (TRlog is the Maseratti), I know, but the FT100 and my K2 are
the rigs I'll be using during NAQP.  My trusty old DOS computer finally bit
the dust and I'm having to rebuild everything SO2R on a new computer.  I
hope nobody needed a QSL card.  ;-)

Bob K5WA