Re: [Trlog] TR Log

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [Trlog] TR Log
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 07:09:37 -0400
Good day, Khos:

TRLog won't run under Windows XP. What I do is add
DOS to the computer (this is called a dual boot).
You can see www.k1ea.com/hints
       Dual-boot "Real" DOS on Windows XP by Mark Bailey, KD4D
for detailed instructions.  Another option is to run TRLog
from a CD...I can send you a bootable CD image to try if you
like.

A third option is to install DOS on a USB memory stick
(aka thumb drive) if your computer supports booting from
them and running TRLog from there.  Let me know if you
want instructions on how to do that!

Good luck.  I dual boot my computers to run TRLog and it
isn't that hard to do.  It's a bit tricky, though, and
the detailed instructions are useful.

73,

Mark, KD4D