[ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20050905 (5 Sep05)

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>, <na-user@contesting.com>,<trlog@contesting.com>, <writelog@contesting.com>, <yccc@yccc.org>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>, <n1mmlogger@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [ct-user] New Super Check Partial Files Available VER20050905 (5 Sep05)
From: "Randy Thompson, K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 04:27:08 -0000
There is a new release of the Super Check Partial database files available
at http://www.k5zd.com/scp/

Thanks to everyone who responded to my recent call for logs.  We made it
over the 2000 mark of logs contributed!

This set of files was based on 2,724,714 QSOs from 2,008 logs (data set
contains 111,488 unique calls). Even after adding more filtering to remove
special prefixes and other one time use calls, the master.dta file contains
a 38,883 calls!

You can download the files individually or in a complete package as a zip
file.

There is also a link to the list of contributed logs - thanks to all those
who volunteered their logs for the project. If you are using the SCP files,
you really should be contributing yours as well!  It's as easy as sending
your Cabrillo files to k5zd@contesting.com.

The release history page lists the statistics for each release and provides
a great example of how the increasing number of logs is helping to improve
the database.

The next release will be in October in advance of the CQ WW Phone contest.
User feedback indicates that we need more SSB logs to make the database
better. Please continue to send me your logs immediately after each contest.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
E-mail k5zd@contesting.com
Web: http://www.k5zd.com