[Trlog] Need Help

To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [Trlog] Need Help
From: k9cc@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 02:29:59 +0000
I am trying to figure out a way to have one of the programmed cw messages send
at a different speed then the rest of the cw messages and the logging program.
I want it to happen automatically when ever I hit the key, (for example F7). Is
this possible to do with TR? I think it may say how to do it in section 5.2
"programming cw messages" in the TR Log manual. However most of what is in that
section is not understandable to me. Incidently, I do know how to program the
keys with the alt-P command.
I would really appreciate help with this.
Thanks
Geprge K9CC