[Trlog] multy 2 serial numbers in WPX

Subject: [Trlog] multy 2 serial numbers in WPX
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@r66.ru>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 00:26:02 +0500
Russian DX contest starting 2006 will have M2 category. The rules for this
category apparently taken directly from WPX contest. The rule states:

"Multi-Two (MULTI-TWO): A maximum of two transmitted signals at
any time on different bands. Both transmitters may work any and all
stations.
A station may be worked only once per band regardless of which transmitter
is used. Each transmitter must keep a chronological log containing its own
serial numbers and unique transmitter identifier."

I just wonder how that can be achieved with two computers in network running
TRlog.  While there are no problems in TR with TX id I do not think we can
have separate serial numbers for each computer. Well there is a way out when
say 80, 20 and 10 meters assigned to computer A and all other bands assigned
to computer B. But what if I have 3 or 4 computers and lock out system to
keep only 2 signals at any given time? Or if under certain propagation
conditions I need to run on 20 and 10 simultaneously?
Have anybody here on the list worked in WPX M2 category? How did you manage
that?

73, Igor UA9CDC