Re: [Trlog] trlog 6.79, Icom 765, Laptop, & Win 98

To: <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] trlog 6.79, Icom 765, Laptop, & Win 98
From: "Troy Majors" <leica3f@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 17:30:28 -0600
Thanks a bunch, Guys -- Dave, Alan, Dale, and Mirko
I knew there was something obvious that I was overlooking, and this was it!.
I was mistakenly thinking that the computer interface to the rig would
handle everything, but obviously it doesn't.  I'll go out tomorrow and round
up what I need to build the little interface for the CW keying.  Hope to
work all of you in the next big one.

Thanks again,
Troy wi0r