Re: [Trlog] Page revision to the scaled 6.79 TR Log Manual

To: <w0yk@msn.com>, <trlog@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [Trlog] Page revision to the scaled 6.79 TR Log Manual
From: "Tod" <tod@k0to.us>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:50:55 -0700

Ed:

I have moved the web page and verified that the correct scaled version is in
place. (the 52nd page of the pdf <page 44 of manual> has been fixed).

The new web site has several PDF articles that I had scattered on my old
site now accessed from a single page --the scaled TR 6.97 manual, KT34XA
manual, TH7DXX Manual, Cushcraft 40-2 CD Manual and others. To get there do
the following->

www.k0to.us  => Amateur Page => Scanned Articles

73, Tod ,KØTO